This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
Summary of Volunteer Duties
- Assist in the setup and cleanup of the market
- Greet vendors and market attendees
- Set up info table
- Provide information about the market
- Manage recycling and trash receptacles
- Manage card swipe and cash registers
- Manage double your bucks token purchases
- A volunteer is an individual who voluntarily performs work or provides services to the University without remuneration of any kind.
- Volunteers may be covered by the University’s workers’ compensation insurance.
- Volunteers may be covered by the University’s liability insurance.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
17 Positions Filled | 6 Impacts | 12 Hours
A few people you will meet... View Details
The maximum number of registrants for this day has been reached. Please try to register for a timeslot on a different day.
Register for "Volunteer with the Campus Farmers Market"
Registrations for this event has been closed.