Mon-Fri come in any time 9a-4:30p come when you can for as long as you can!
Our main focus is packing (providing programs with pre-packed bags that can be handed out drive-thru style decreasing risk of exposure) and produce sorting. There may be additional tasks if all orders are filled.
There is a wait list available if registration is currently full (be sure to select “waitlist” during registration).
Contact email@example.com or call 765-287-8698 for help with registration and to register minors (12yrs and older). Minors should not be registered on-line and will need a paper waiver with parent/legal guardian information/signature.
- Volunteers must wear a mask.
- Volunteers must wear closed toed shoes.
- Volunteers will need to wear gloves and change them as needed (non-latex gloves available).
If you answer "yes" to either of these questions, we ask you not to register at this time:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? See the CDC’s symptom information.
Please cancel 24 hours in advance (unless ill, then you are welcome to call us and let us know if you can)
Our "Front" door is all the way in the back by the flag pole and under the green awning.