Enroll in TimelyCare (Earn 2 hours) | Students must upload a screen shot of their confirmation and a 2-3 sentence reflection of their experience for verification.
Claflin students and employees will continue to have access to services like Medical (on-demand or scheduled), TalkNow 24/7, Scheduled Counseling, Health Coaching, and Psychiatry (by referral) – with the added benefit of shorter wait times, more flexible appointment scheduling, and an easier-to-use mobile and desktop app.
****Students must upload a screen shot of their confirmation for verification and a 2-3 sentence reflection of their experience for verification.****
HOW TO ENROLL NOW
- Go to timelycare.com/claflin.
- Click "Sign In" as a first-time user. If you’re on your phone, you'll be prompted to download the TimelyCare app.
- Use your .edu email address to create your account.
- Enter your personal profile information and medical history.
- Delete the TimelyMD app once your new account has been set up.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.