This is a virtual event. Please join us on zoom!
Please join us for the UTSA State Employee Charitable Campaign Training for Area Champions
Role of Area Champion:
To champion and coordinate the State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC) for your area(s) and enthusiastically support the Campaign including, but not limited to, the following:
- Virtually distribute information and share updates with your area employees;
- Answer questions or provide guidance about the campaign;
- Be aware of key dates for the campaign;
- Invite a UTSA SECC Chair, United Way’s Loaned Executive, or an Agency/Charity representative to make a 10 minute presentation at a faculty/staff meeting to encourage your colleagues to participate in SECC.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
Elvira Jacquez wrote on September 29th, 2021
The zoom link for this session today is here: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 956 261 1669